QUESTIONS WE’VE HEARD ASKED HERE AT TABLE MOUNTAIN CASINO!
1. Are children invited to dine in the restaurants at Table Mountain Casino?
While children are not allowed on the gaming floor, they can accompany their parent or adult guardian to our Eagles Landing Restaurant or our Mountain Feast Buffet. The security officer at either entrance will gladly assist you when you arrive.
2. I think I may have lost something at Table Mountain Casino. Do you have a lost and found?
Yes! Please call our Casino at 559-822-7777 and ask the operator to transfer you to the Security Team for a lost and found inquiry.
3. I forgot my pin number for my Club Card… I have questions about my Free Bonus Play… I lost my Club Card… What should I do?
4. Do you have disabled parking?
5. Do you offer RV parking?
6. Do you offer valet parking?
7. I’m planning a visit from out of town. How many miles is it to the nearest hotel?
8. What is the minimum age requirement to play at Table Mountain Casino?
9. Where can I get a Win/Loss Statement?