WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
HOURS OF OPERATION
• Open 24/7
• Enter from the front of the Casino or the Parking Garage.
• Valet service will not be offered at this time
• All outside parking lots and the parking garage are open for public parking
• Face Masks are strongly recommended upon entry and throughout your visit
• Children under 18 are allowed
• Re-entry is permitted but the guests will need to be rescanned for metal detection, either through the metal detectors or wands.
• Converted to a NO SMOKING property
• Designated limited access outside smoking area will be available
• Table Games Open
• Poker & Bingo will be closed until further notice
• Guests must be actively playing, no loitering will be permitted
• TM Café will be open inside the Mountain Feast Buffet location from 10am-3am with a limited menu and all orders will be served in to-go containers
• Mountain Feast Buffet will be closed until further notice
• Hot Dog Stand is open from 5pm – 1am Monday through Thursday, Friday 5pm – 12am, Saturday 24 hrs, and Sunday 6am – 1am.
• Eagle’s Landing is open Wednesdays – Saturdays 5pm – 11pm, and Sundays 4pm – 10pm.
• Bus program will not be offered at this time
TABLE GAMES CHIP REDEMPTION
• You can cash in your chips
HIGH RISK INDIVIDUALS
• Guests age 65 and older and/or anyone with underlying health issues should follow CDC/Government guidelines on attending group events
IMPLEMENTATION OF HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
• For all Guests we strongly recommended you to wear a mask/facial coverings
• Anyone experiencing coughing/shortness of breath/high temperature will not be allowed entry
• Plexiglass will be in place around appropriate counters
IMPLEMENTATION OF CLEANING & SANITATION PROTOCOLS
• Nearly 250 Sanitation Stations have been placed throughout the property for our guests and Team Members
• All high traffic areas and surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on regular intervals and upon request
• All slot machines will be cleaned and sanitized on regular intervals and upon request