Looking for this information? Simply visit the Player’s Club Booth, present your government issued valid photo ID and ask for a Win/Loss Statement. It’s that easy!

If you need a copy of a W2G Tax Form, you can download the request form below. Simply fill out the form and bring it to the Player’s Club Booth along with your valid ID, or you may contact us at 559-822-7799.

Win/Loss Statement Request